Prev: Re: Fighter Balance Issues (LONG) Next: DSII Question- Obstacles

RE: DSII Question

From: "ROBERTSON,Brendan" <Brendan.ROBERTSON@E...>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 1998 09:09:53 +1100
Subject: RE: DSII Question

The first question about rallying: potentially, you could say the unit
has slowed down or stopped to listen to what their commanding officer
has to say, so this stops them moving a significant distance (remember a
grav or fast GEV could be halfway to the horizon in one turn).

Not sure about the double DAM chits, as I couldn't find the right page
(too tired).

'Neath Southern Skies
PS: I have just updated my OU page, adding a full description of the
DINGO heavy powerarmour & FUNNELWEB R17/spx DFFG.
http://users.mcmedia.com.au/~denian/ouorbat.htm