Prev: RE: DSII damage chit chart. Next: Re: [OFFICIAL] Some FT background stuff (guidelines for writers)

Re: DSII damage chit chart.

From: Tony Christney <acc@u...>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 1998 10:25:17 -0800
Subject: Re: DSII damage chit chart.

>Hmm, yes okay, but the whole point of the chit drawing system is that
it is
>a LOT FASTER to draw say 4 chits than roll 2 dice 4 times and look up
the
>result on a table.

I agree, I was just posting it for a guy who couldn't find a complete
set of chits... Besides, if you know the chart (not that hard after
using
it a few times) AND you have five sets of dice in five different colors,
I bet the times would be quite similar.

>Same probabilities, just a hell of a lot faster with chits.

Until you start losing chits ;-)

>Mike Elliott, GZG

Tony Christney
acc@uvic.ca
*     "Good, Bad, I'm the one with the gun"	*

Prev: RE: DSII damage chit chart. Next: Re: [OFFICIAL] Some FT background stuff (guidelines for writers)