Prev: RE: Superior Models Questionaire Next: Re: DSII damage chit chart.

RE: DSII damage chit chart.

From: "George,Eugene M" <Eugene.M.George@k...>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 1998 09:59:17 -0800
Subject: RE: DSII damage chit chart.

You betcha' ! However, as soon as I opened my copy of D2, my first
thought was 'Jeez, how long is it going to be before I lose one, three,
forty of these cool little chits ?' The chart I devised was a survival
move, pure and simple. In other words, I trusted in Allah to keep my
chits safe, and wrote up a D% conversion chart. For the record, I
haven't lost a counter yet....

Gene