Prev: Re: Paul's Catalogue page.. Next: Re: [OFFICIAL] Some FT background stuff (guidelines for writers) - LONG POST!

Re: Paul's Catalogue page..

From: Stuart Murray <smurray@a...>
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 1998 11:07:35 -0500
Subject: Re: Paul's Catalogue page..

>To get to the GZG catalogue try this address:
>http://homepages.enterprise.net/paulowen/gzg/index.html
>
>There may be some more duff links after that but most seem to work.

So I just reied this agian and I get a page but it is blank, plus I get
whole bunch of error messages, something about DNS entries.  So my
question
is is this just me or is there soemthing wrong with the on line
catalogue ?

Stuart.

Stuart Murray

Department Of Molecular Genetics
Albert Einstein College Of Medicine
1300 Morris Park Avenue
Bronx
New York 10461

Tel: (718) 430 4289
smurray@aecom.yu.edu

Prev: Re: Paul's Catalogue page.. Next: Re: [OFFICIAL] Some FT background stuff (guidelines for writers) - LONG POST!