Prev: Re: [OFFICIAL] Some FT background stuff (guidelines for writers) - LONG POST! Next: Re: [OFFICIAL] Some FT background stuff (guidelines for writers)

Re: Full Thrust Webring

From: "Jeremy Sadler" <jsadler@e...>
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 1998 19:02:38 +1100
Subject: Re: Full Thrust Webring

>In a fit of Shakespearian over ambition ("..that or'leaps itself and
>falls") I am attempting to create a webring for Full Thrust (Dirtside,
>SG...) modestly entitled 'The Full Thrust Network'.
>I have taken the first steps in creation but now I have to read a lot
of
>instructions.
>If you want to join, want to call me an idiot or wish to make some
other
>comment please let me know.
>I hope I am doing the right thing,

Ha! SNAP! :)

Jon Tuffley would verify that just a little time ago I was discussing
this
idea with him.	Unfortunately Webring was down at the time (changing
servers?) and I let it go, looking to hook back into it later... but
considering how many web sites I run now (phew) I'd be glad to join
someone
ELSE's Webring.. :)

Sign up the Unofficial Stargrunt II Web Site and the Ground Zero Games
Player Locations sites. :)  Let me know if you need the URLs.. :)

Jeremy Sadler
jsadler@earthling.net