Prev: Superdrone Was/ Crew Quality /was Re: [OFFICIAL] Some FT background...) Next: Re: The symbol test

The symbol test

From: Tony Christney <acc@u...>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 1998 19:06:18 -0800
Subject: The symbol test

Well, it seems as though everyone can see £ as the pound sign except
for one person on a VAX system. It all seems incredibly clear now!
"=A3" is caused by nothing more than an older OS not knowing what to
do with the international characters.

The reason that I tried this is because I remembered Jon's original post
having the symbol correct, then in the reply it was messed up. So Jon,
most of see the "£" properly.

Thanks to all who answered.
TTYL

  Tony Christney
  acc@uvic.ca

Prev: Superdrone Was/ Crew Quality /was Re: [OFFICIAL] Some FT background...) Next: Re: The symbol test