Prev: Re: [COMMERCIAL] GZG NEWS! Next: Re: FT Die, Fleet Emblems

Full Thrust Webring

From: "Michael Blair" <amfortas@h...>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 1998 02:40:56 PST
Subject: Full Thrust Webring

In a fit of Shakespearian over ambition ("..that or'leaps itself and
falls") I am attempting to create a webring for Full Thrust (Dirtside,
SG...) modestly entitled 'The Full Thrust Network'.

I have taken the first steps in creation but now I have to read a lot of

instructions.

If you want to join, want to call me an idiot or wish to make some other

comment please let me know.

I hope I am doing the right thing,

MRB

The URL for this thing will be:
http://www.geocities.com/Area/51/Zone/1070/ft-net.html
but at the moment there is just a dummy page there, the real thing
should be there on Saturday.

		 Michael R. Blair

Prev: Re: [COMMERCIAL] GZG NEWS! Next: Re: FT Die, Fleet Emblems