Prev: Re: Some FT background stuff (guidelines for writers) Next: Re: GZG Mini and Dice collections?

Re: [COMMERCIAL] GZG NEWS!

From: adrian@r... (Adrian Bruce)
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 1998 09:19:21 +0900 (JST)
Subject: Re: [COMMERCIAL] GZG NEWS!

In article <l03010d04b107228f9947@[195.89.161.21]>
jon@gzero.dungeon.com writes:

>> This is a GZG information posting - hope no-one minds ....
>>
>> Just to let everyone know that:
>>
>> 1) WE CAN NOW TAKE CREDIT CARDS!!
>> We can take CC payments by mail or phone, but for phone orders PLEASE
only

Wonderful!

>> 2) The NEW 1998 CATALOGUE is now out! Price =A31.50 (inc.
post/packing) if

I have the 1997 catalog ( I think) , so if I order somethings from
that with a statement to the fact that the prices may have changed,
would that be good enough,

OR

do I have to order and wait for a new
catalogue?

OR

Are the new proces on line? I didn't note the URL

	Adrian Bruce  adrian@rinc.or.jp
	Science Fiction Fantasy Design and Implementation
	SF2D&I http://www.rinc.or.jp/~adrian/

Prev: Re: Some FT background stuff (guidelines for writers) Next: Re: GZG Mini and Dice collections?