Prev: Ship Prefixes Next: Re: Further thoughts on hitting with lasers

Re: GZG Mini and Dice collections?

From: "Oerjan Ohlson" <oerjan.ohlson@n...>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 1998 18:11:40 +0100
Subject: Re: GZG Mini and Dice collections?

Adrian wrote (in a strange font which made my .signature turn up in
greek
letters before I saved and re-opened this post):

> Hi all,
>
> How many Full Thrust minis do you goes usually use in a typical FT
game?

Anything from 1 to 40 per side; bigger than that is impossible to fit on
my
gaming table :-/

> I have 2 forces of around 8 ships each, mostly small stuff.

I stopped counting at 300 models :-/ Only a hundred or so are painted,
though :-(

> Also, what type of Dice collections do you guys have?

40 or so D6 (since they come in almost every boxed game), 15D10
(Starfire
player :-), 5D20 (doubling as D10, of course), 1D30, 8D8, 5D12, 4D4, 2
average dice and some GW dice.	The only ones I've bought separately are
some of the D10 and the D30; the rest came with various games I've
bought
over the years.

> What is normal?

I have several friends with more dice than I. For long-time gamers I
suppose that's normal...

Later,

Oerjan Ohlson

"Life is like a sewer.
- Hen3ry

Prev: Ship Prefixes Next: Re: Further thoughts on hitting with lasers