Prev: Re: Some FT background stuff (guidelines for writers) Next: Re: Some FT background stuff (guidelines for writers)

Full Thrust Ship Registry

From: Brian Bell <Brian.Bell@a...>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 1998 13:44:27 -0700
Subject: Full Thrust Ship Registry

The Full Thrust Ship Registry has closed (temporarily).

I lost my job at CompuServe and they closed my internet acconts off
immediately at termination. This did not give me time to transfer the
Registry. I will post the new address when I get it transfered to a new
location.

Brian Bell
brian.bell@axom.com

PS. Jon, I tried to unsubscribe from the list using the E-mail address
below, but was unable to log back on to confirm that I was successful.
Please check it for me. I don't want to bounce messages to the list from
the closed address.

Dead Addresses:
pdga6560@compuserve.com
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/pdga6560

Prev: Re: Some FT background stuff (guidelines for writers) Next: Re: Some FT background stuff (guidelines for writers)