Prev: Re: Body Armor and equipment weight Next: RE: DS2: GRM Warfare

Re: FT in small spaces boundary="------------DD1292

From: ngilsena@m...
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 1998 18:43:53 +0000
Subject: Re: FT in small spaces boundary="------------DD1292

> I have found a way to play Full Thrust on a limited space!
> Use 1/2 inch counters!  The set I use came from Starfire (it has an
> impressive array of counters in that game)

I used to do that.  Although we just used hex sides for turning.  It
could get a bit messy when you included hex edges for turning.	It
works though and you don't even need a turning gauge.

> For a firearc/turn gauge, I made one by photocoping the one from the
FT
> book, and made it out of the center.	The hole in the center is only
an
> inch across.

> For a battlefield, I use a TV tray!  I can take it down when the game
is
> over.

Nice idea.
Niall Gilsenan,
Dublin Institute of Technology,
College of Catering and Tourism,
Cathal Brugha St, Dublin 1,
Ireland.

Prev: Re: Body Armor and equipment weight Next: RE: DS2: GRM Warfare