Prev: Re: Old GZG Resin Stuff Next: Re: Body Armor and equipment weight

Awesome article on Somalia fighting-- must read!

From: Andy Cowell <cowell@u...>
Date: Fri, 06 Feb 1998 11:47:29 -0500
Subject: Awesome article on Somalia fighting-- must read!

In message <34DA42BD.E3A91D0C@cris.com>, Los writes:

> BTW, I strongly urge anyone who hasnt seen this to go here and read an
an
> outstanding net article on the Somalia raid/firefight
> http://www3.phillynews.com/packages/somalia/nov16/default16.asp

This is a great article, very detailed and realistic.  Note that at some
point (dec07+), there is no link to the next article, but if you type
the
URL in with the next day's date, you may continue.

I highly recommend this link for all SG2'ers, especially!

--
Andrew E. B. Cowell <cowell@icx.net>
Systems Administrator, Internet Design Group, Inc.

Prev: Re: Old GZG Resin Stuff Next: Re: Body Armor and equipment weight