Prev: Re: Worried about GenCon. Next: Awesome article on Somalia fighting-- must read!

Re: Old GZG Resin Stuff

From: Doug_Evans/CSN/UNEBR@U...
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 1998 10:33:28 -0600
Subject: Re: Old GZG Resin Stuff

As no one has ever gotten rich off my tastes, I'd certainly be the last
market/production suggestions. However, I'm most intrigued. Can I get
some
further descriptions? Perhaps a compare/contrast to other things: sci-fi
movie spin-off toys(tortured, wasn't that?), Kryomek Alien vehicles,
etc.?

I would LOVE some piccies(sp?) on the web somewhere, but will be patient
with the above.

TTFN
The_Beast, who lives on the prairies, and occasionally has to say, yes,
we
have indoor plumbing, and no, not much trouble with the indigenous
population...

Prev: Re: Worried about GenCon. Next: Awesome article on Somalia fighting-- must read!