Prev: RE: DS2 Chit Probabillity (was:DSII: Artillery) Next: Re: DS2 Chit Probabillity (was:DSII: Artillery)

Re: Old GZG Resin Stuff

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 1998 08:09:33 +0000
Subject: Re: Old GZG Resin Stuff

>	Long ago, back in the days of the dinosaurs, the store where I
work
>sent
>an order to a company in England, a company called Ground Zero
Games....
>Among the many things we recieved in that order were a bunch of "Alien"
>Resin Vehicles--a variety of organically shaped craft that looked like
they
>had armored plates growing on their skin.  The sizes ranged from one
about
>three inches long, some sort of scout ship, to one that is aproximately
the
>size and shape of a skinny football.  We still have a couple of these
guys
>around the shop, and as we were re-arraning the shop for the umpteenth
time
>this past weekend, I ran across them again.  Were these ever intended
for
>any particular race?  I know that the orignal supliment for Stargrunt I
had
>rules for organic weapons--were these described in there?  I have no
>particular reason for asking, I'm just wondering.  Besides, they look
kind
>of cool....

We had originally called the Kra'Vak vehicles, but this was before CMD
designed the 6mm KV stuff with a totally different "angular" look to
match
the ships. The "bio" resins have been out of production a long time, but
the moulds still exist - we could always re-release them if there was
sufficient interest; maybe they would do as Sa'Vasku ground
vehicles....?
There are at least 8 vehicles in the range, including a couple that we
never even released first time round.

Jon (GZG)