Prev: RE: SG II House Rules - longish post Next: GZG distribution in NA

RE: SG II House Rules - longish post

From: "Glover, Owen" <oglover@m...>
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 1998 15:40:57 +1000
Subject: RE: SG II House Rules - longish post

> ----------
> From: 	Thomas Barclay[SMTP:Thomas.Barclay@sofkin.ca]
> Subject:	Re: SG II House Rules - longish post

	big snip here
	>> just represent the unco-ordinated fire from the squads.
Whether
	>> successful or not the communication and fire uses up both
actions of the
	>> squads involved in the turn. They may still move, re-org,
throw smoke
	>> etc if they ahve not already activated this turn.

	>Hmm. If both your actions are used up, how do you move, re-org,
throw
	>smoke, etc?

Soory, this may have been unclear. This is similar to the close assault
using up both actions if successful. As with any other leader
communicated activation, the squads may later in the turn may activate
if they haven't already. it is just that if the group fire fails to
occur as a co-ordinated fire then the squads fire is resolved
individually.

> > Cavalry
> >
> > Cavalry mounted on horses, sauropods, ton-tons, cows, large geese or
> > whatever! Thjis appeals to me somewhat; colony worlds or a Selous
> Scout
> > type troop where lo-tech transport has advantages.
	Like the suggestions on rider qualities. More to ponder. I'll
send  these to Jeremy for consideration for his Web Page once I've
reworked/refined them.

	Owen G

Prev: RE: SG II House Rules - longish post Next: GZG distribution in NA