Prev: Re: Ortillery Next: RE: SG II House Rules - longish post

RE: Ortillery

From: "ROBERTSON,Brendan" <Brendan.ROBERTSON@E...>
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 1998 14:52:02 +1100
Subject: RE: Ortillery

20 chits, all colours ignoring Systems down, Firer.
Otherwise, 10d12 vs d4 target die.

'Neath Southern Skies
Smeartrek: These are the voyages of the Starship Bubbles.
It's continuing mission, to destroy new worlds,
outbreed alien civilizations
& to boldly go where not even idiot's dare to venture.
users.mcmedia.com.au/~denian/