Prev: Re: (Off Topic) THANK GOD FOR GAMER GIRLS!!!!! Next: Re: Re-scaling question (Stargrunt)

ADS upgrades

From: "Phillip E. Pournelle" <pepourne@n...>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 1998 16:56:47
Subject: ADS upgrades

Jon,
	I would leave the ADS and LAD systems mostly as is.  They work
fine for
what they represent.  An ADS would be either as radar guided auto
cannons
or a multiple firing missile system such as a Hawk battery.  LADs would
be
a automated Stinger system.  My only suggestion is to modify them to
have
multiple engagement ranges depending on the altitude of the target.
	The I would add the GMS/air missiles I posted earlier.	These
are
offensive missile systems that fire once per turn.  The individual unit
would move with a platoon but fire seperately either as opportunity fire
or
offensive counter air.	Once they fire their command marker is flipped
and
they cannot fire again.  These would then represent individual stinger
squads or a Sparrow missile system etc.
	If  required I can post the GMS/air abilities and costs again.
		Phil P.

Gort, Klaatu barada nikto!

Prev: Re: (Off Topic) THANK GOD FOR GAMER GIRLS!!!!! Next: Re: Re-scaling question (Stargrunt)