Prev: Re: Daleks (was:Age and Complexity) Next: ADS upgrades

Re: (Off Topic) THANK GOD FOR GAMER GIRLS!!!!!

From: "J. Michael Looney" <mlooney@e...>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 1998 10:06:12 -0600
Subject: Re: (Off Topic) THANK GOD FOR GAMER GIRLS!!!!!

Kevin Wang wrote:

> On Wed, 28 Jan 1998, Donald A. Chipman III wrote:
> > Mark,
> >
> > Make sure to carefully document all encounters with this "girl"; as
> it is a
> > widely held belief (held at least among us in the Chicago area),
> that these
> > so-called "Gamer Girls" as you call them (More specifically, women
> > interested in gaming) are not a naturally occuring phenomenon on
> planet
> > Earth.  It could make for an interesting thesis in either
> anthropology or
> > (more likely) xenobiology.
> >
> > Take care,
> >
> > Tre
> Hi Tred!!!
>	  I am from Chicago, and my girlfriend plays role-playinn one of
> my
> role playing game group, we have 4 women (GM's wife, a friend of GM, a
> friend of a friend of G, and my girl friend) out of group of 8. Maybe
> you
> just hang out with wrong people :)

My gaming group has 3 women in it.  My wife, her girlfriend and my
girlfriend.  (and no, this is NOT as weird as it sounds) Out of 7
players + DM (me).

--
Sillyness is the last refuse of the doomed.  P. Opus
http://www.spellbooksoftware.com

Prev: Re: Daleks (was:Age and Complexity) Next: ADS upgrades