Prev: Re: DS2 VTOL vs ADS Next: Re: LOTGH starships and comments

Re: (Off Topic) THANK GOD FOR GAMER GIRLS!!!!!

From: agoodall@s... (Allan Goodall)
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 1998 03:11:16 GMT
Subject: Re: (Off Topic) THANK GOD FOR GAMER GIRLS!!!!!

On Tue, 27 Jan 1998 13:30:10 -0600 (CST), "<Mark Andrew Siefert>"
<cthulhu@csd.uwm.edu> wrote:

>The particulars still need to be worked out, but if all goes well I
might
>be back in relationship-vile again.

Hmm. Thinking of relationships as "vile" probably isn't the best way
to look at it on a first date. :-)

Congratulations, Mark, and good luck. On the day I met Leann we talked
games and she was actually interested. I just KNEW I wasn't going to
find anyone else like her. Women who understand your need for gaming
are rare; those that participate are even rarer. Hope it works out for
you.

>Later,
>Mark A. Siefert

Allan Goodall	     agoodall@sympatico.ca

"Once again, the half time score,
 Alien Overlords: 142,000. Scotland: zip."
  - This Hour Has 22 Minutes

Prev: Re: DS2 VTOL vs ADS Next: Re: LOTGH starships and comments