Prev: Re: DS2 VTOL vs ADS Next: Re: Stargrunt II question

Re: (Off Topic) THANK GOD FOR GAMER GIRLS!!!!!

From: Kevin Wang <cwang@d...>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 1998 18:47:56 -0600 (CST)
Subject: Re: (Off Topic) THANK GOD FOR GAMER GIRLS!!!!!

On Wed, 28 Jan 1998, Donald A. Chipman III wrote:
> Mark,
>
> Make sure to carefully document all encounters with this "girl"; as it
is a
> widely held belief (held at least among us in the Chicago area), that
these
> so-called "Gamer Girls" as you call them (More specifically, women
> interested in gaming) are not a naturally occuring phenomenon on
planet
> Earth.  It could make for an interesting thesis in either anthropology
or
> (more likely) xenobiology.
>
> Take care,
>
> Tre
Hi Tred!!!
	I am from Chicago, and my girlfriend plays role-playinn one of
my
role playing game group, we have 4 women (GM's wife, a friend of GM, a
friend of a friend of G, and my girl friend) out of group of 8. Maybe
you
just hang out with wrong people :)

*"To be or not to be that is the question." -Hamlet		   *
*To be is infinite better then to be in the limbo flowing around...*
*So.....			 Get a life... :)		   *
*Chun-Kai Wang a.k.a. Kevin.					   *

Prev: Re: DS2 VTOL vs ADS Next: Re: Stargrunt II question