Prev: (Off Topic) THANK GOD FOR GAMER GIRLS!!!!! Next: Scratch Build Gorn Ships

Re: (Off Topic) THANK GOD FOR GAMER GIRLS!!!!!

From: "John Fox [TEMP]" <John.W.Fox@E...>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 1998 11:46:36 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: (Off Topic) THANK GOD FOR GAMER GIRLS!!!!!

	 "In my life, I have never seen anything like it. They would
weep,
they would pray, they would say goodbye to their fellow gamers and then
throw
themselves without fear or hesitation at the very face of of a
relationship
itself. Never surrendering to the idea that someone was not out there.
No one
who saw them trying for the inevitable could help but be moved to tears
by their
courage... Their stubborn nobility in the face of the cold cruel dating
world.
When they ran out of bars they tried churches, when they ran out of
churches
they tried social groups, dating servies, friends even the want ads.  In
the end
they resorted to gamming groups. They were magnificent."

Mark:
  Hope everything works out right.
John

> Hello all:
>	For those who have been following my current emotional strife
> (last count 3 people), I have good news.  I've worked up the courage
> ask out a girl who frequents my local game store to lunch.  She
accepted!
> The particulars still need to be worked out, but if all goes well I
might
> be back in relationship-vile again.
>
> Later,
> Mark A. Siefert
>
>	  "In my life, I have never seen anything like it. They would
weep,
> they would pray, they would say goodbye to their loved ones and then
throw
> themselves without fear or hesitation at the very face of death
itself.
> Never surrendering. No one who saw them fighting against the
inevitable
> could help but be moved to tears by their courage... Their stubborn
> nobility.  When they ran out of ships, they used guns. When they ran
out
> of guns, they used knives and sticks and bare hands. They were
> magnificent."
>
>			-Emperor Londo Mollari
>			Re: Humanity and the Earth/Minbari War.
>			"Babylon 5: In the Beginning."
>
> E-MAIL: cthulhu@csd.uwm.edu		  WWW:
http://www.uwm.edu/~cthulhu

=

Prev: (Off Topic) THANK GOD FOR GAMER GIRLS!!!!! Next: Scratch Build Gorn Ships