Prev: Re: Age and Complexity Next: The games we played, was:Re: Age and Complexity

Re: Remembering Metagames' Microgames (was Re: Age and Complexity)

From: Shld Wulf <ShldWulf@a...>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 1998 02:50:05 EST
Subject: Re: Remembering Metagames' Microgames (was Re: Age and Complexity)

Morgan: If I'm not having you violate too many copy right laws :) I have
copy of "Grav-Armor", complete except for one little detail...... the
rules.
Manged to keep everything but them. When you get back can you possibly
post a
copy to me? or e-mail it? either way I'd appriciate it. I actually like
that
game alot, but I lost the rules so long ago, I'd actually forgoten I had
it.

Randy

Prev: Re: Age and Complexity Next: The games we played, was:Re: Age and Complexity