Prev: Unofficial Stargrunt II Web Site Update Next: Re: Remembering Metagames' Microgames (was Re: Age and Complexity)

Re: Age and Complexity

From: Shld Wulf <ShldWulf@a...>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 1998 02:43:34 EST
Subject: Re: Age and Complexity

That John guy wrote:

>Sutherland wrote:

....Snip...(JTL)
>> Heading to Osan Korea in a few months and am desperately hoping that
there
>>are gamers there.  If anyone knows anyone in the area please drop me a
line.

>>							  That Chuk Guy

Well, That Chuk Guy,
     The list got a message from Randy Campbell with the following
address.
	campbelr@pop3.kunsan.af.mil

Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

(If I have again stepped on list protocall, please advise.)

Bye for now.
John L.>>

Sorry,	I left there in December, (Oh LORD AND LADY YES I"M GLAD TO BE
BACK!
:)
Sorry, still get carried away.... but I dropped a line to Chuck with
some
hints and tips anyway.....

Thanks John  :)

Prev: Unofficial Stargrunt II Web Site Update Next: Re: Remembering Metagames' Microgames (was Re: Age and Complexity)