Prev: Re: Age and Complexity Next: Read: Age and Complexity

Remembering Metagames' Microgames (was Re: Age and Complexity)

From: "Morgan Keyes" <psywraith@h...>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 1998 02:25:40 PST
Subject: Remembering Metagames' Microgames (was Re: Age and Complexity)

All this talking about Rivets has my fondly remembering my old
Metagaming days (or is that daze?) many years ago.  I still have many of

them stashed away in little cubbie holes here and there back in my folks

place on the West Coast.  Now thinking about the potential of turning
some of those games into DSII/SGII (and even extrapolating FT..)
scenarios.  Just off the top of my head I know my collection has Ice
War(?)(USSR invades Alaska), Hot Spot, Ogre (who DOESN'T have this
one?), GEV, Revolt on Antares (TSR's foray into this type of game),
Outpost Omega and Grav Armor (from the defunct Dwarfstar(?) Games),and
Olympia.  I know there are many more sitting around but those are the
most prominent in my mind at this time.  Certainly a project to take up
once I get back to the States (hard to track down hard-to-find classics
like these when you are in Bosnia).

Morgan Keyes
Sine Pari
Airborne All The Way

Prev: Re: Age and Complexity Next: Read: Age and Complexity