Prev: Re: Age and Complexity Next: Displaying miniatures

Re: Age and Complexity

From: Winchell Chung <nyrath@c...>
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 1998 20:49:22 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: Age and Complexity

On Sun, 25 Jan 1998, Kevin Walker wrote:

> BTW, does anyone remember the name of the Metagame that involved
Robots
> going around shooting at each other, only to need reprogramming at a
> crucial moment?

	Rivets.

	And I too used to program Macs for  a living.
	Now I have to work for the Evil Empire of Gates.
	Macs are *much* easier to program..

      * A B S I T * I N V I D I A * V E R B O ** I D E M * S O N A N S *

-----+
http://www.clark.net/pub/nyrath/home.html |
nyrath@clark.net |
|  /_\	| Lead me not into temptation - I can find it for myself.

| <(*)> |

|/_/|\_\|

| //|\\ |

-----+

Prev: Re: Age and Complexity Next: Displaying miniatures