Prev: Re: Age and Complexity Next: Re: Helltank and Helltank Destroyer

Re: Age and Complexity

From: David Petterson <petto@u...>
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 1998 16:30:23 +1100
Subject: Re: Age and Complexity

Well...seeing as how everone else is chippin in.....

Age 20
No partner to speak of.... siiighhhh......  Definitely no kids, not even
pet!

As for the gaming, started out wargaming with the Evil Empire.. (I know)
but I grew out of that, although I don't mind the odd game now and then,
with appropriate house rules of course (i.e. no 'named' super
characters)
Still buy some of their miniatures to paint, when I am in a weaker mood
of
course!  Branched out into other games, generally with an SF bent, eg.
Centurion, Battletech etc.

I am also lucky enough to live in a house in which everyone games,
either
RPG or Wargames, plus the house next door does as well... so fortunately
finding players is not a real problem, space on the other hand.......

Spaceship fleet/capital ship games are a favourite, something about them
gets me... plus I am quite willing to spend money getting rules just to
look at them.  So far I have found Full Thrust to be the best game in
terms
of pure enjoyment, although on occassion I like the complexity of say B5
Wars.  Having read some of the stuff on this list, Stargrunt and
Dirtside
are definitely high on the priority list!

	Well, that's about all I have to say, cyas.

David Petterson.

Prev: Re: Age and Complexity Next: Re: Helltank and Helltank Destroyer