Prev: Neat use for GW stuff Next: Re: Age and Complexity

Re: Age and Complexity

From: John Leary <realjtl@s...>
Date: Sat, 24 Jan 1998 21:22:31 -0800
Subject: Re: Age and Complexity

Winchell Chung wrote:

> On Sat, 24 Jan 1998, John Leary wrote:
>
> >	 All you champions types look in the front of the book,
> > if you have an early enough edition, I'll be listed as a
> > play tester.
>
>	  Yep, there you are!  Congratulations!
>	  That must have been a blast being an early playtester.

     Actually it was very interesting, with the rules in flux on a
week to week basis, I feel that I have rewritten the same character
more times than some people have characters in thier collection.
(and some times it really wasn't much fun.)

Bye for now,
John L.

Prev: Neat use for GW stuff Next: Re: Age and Complexity