Prev: Age and Complexety Next: Re: Some FT rules ideas(Longish)

Re: Age and Complexity

From: "Michael Brown" <mkkabrow@w...>
Date: Sat, 24 Jan 98 18:09:50 PST
Subject: Re: Age and Complexity

As this seems to be becoming a survey, I thought I would put in my two
cents.

37 (38 in March), married, 2 kids (5,3)

Finally have room to game, too bad those I game with live 30-50 miles
away.
 Gaming since the mid 60's (a cousin gave my brother a cpy of AH
Gettysburg).  DnD in the 1st 3 book set, Traveller when it first came
out,
etc.  Now mostly GZG, Command Decision (All periods) ACW, Napoleonics,
etc.
 I seem to collect rules and hybridize usinng the good parts.

Michael Brown

Prev: Age and Complexety Next: Re: Some FT rules ideas(Longish)