Prev: Re: Age and Complexity Next: Re: Age and Complexity

Age and Complexety

From: Seth Hollingsworth <louiseandseth@c...>
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 98 01:31:42 GMT
Subject: Age and Complexety

Age 27, Married, trying to convert her into gaming, failing, want kids
so I
can train them in the ideals and ethics of GZG, and to lead the
millenium
rebellion aginst the evil workshop empire.

I have fallen into the trap of losing contact with all gamers who have
the
same outlook on gaming as myself.  That is a good game with equal
amounts of strategy and fun.  Most gaming groups I have joined have been
very cliquey, or just an excuse for smoking unusual substances.  This
may
only be myself who has found this, which may make me a boring old fart,
but
If i could get back into good old fashioned fun gaming, both war and
role
playing, I would be a happy man.

Seth Hollingsworth.

Prev: Re: Age and Complexity Next: Re: Age and Complexity