Prev: Re: Age and Complexity Next: Re: Some FT rules ideas(Longish)

Re: Some FT rules ideas(Longish)

From: John Leary <realjtl@s...>
Date: Sat, 24 Jan 1998 14:55:52 -0800
Subject: Re: Some FT rules ideas(Longish)

Thomas Heaney wrote:

> In article <Pine.OSF.3.95.980121143546.16356A-
> 100000@ccins.camosun.bc.ca>, Brian Burger <burger00@camosun.bc.ca>
> writes
> >I remember reading, a few years back, of an Anti-Radiation Cruise
Missle
> >that would, if it's target ceased radiating, loiter in the area
waiting
> >for the radar to be turned back on again to look for the
missle...it's a
...Snip...(JTL)

     Bad news for the bad guys, the HARM not only locks onto the
source, but it remembers where it is, so even if the source goes
away the missile never forgets.  Sort of like being stepped on
by an elephant!!

Bye for now,
John L.

Prev: Re: Age and Complexity Next: Re: Some FT rules ideas(Longish)