Prev: Re: B5 Spoilers ? (Was Re: Sa'Vasku ship diagram GIF's) Next: Re: Re-scaling question (Stargrunt)

Massed Super-Heavy units

From: Shld Wulf <ShldWulf@a...>
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 1998 22:39:19 EST
Subject: Massed Super-Heavy units

The most "ugly" game I played of Ogre was when a freind and I combined
our
Ogre games to provide counters for a "big battle" using a "Tobruk"
board.
(generic sand :)
We took two turns to start the combat as the Mk III's and V's advanced
contact....
4 hours later we gave it up as a bad job, we still hadn't even used any
of the
conventional forces... It was not pretty.....  :)

Randy

Prev: Re: B5 Spoilers ? (Was Re: Sa'Vasku ship diagram GIF's) Next: Re: Re-scaling question (Stargrunt)