Prev: Re: Some FT rules ideas(Longish) Next: Massed Super-Heavy units

Re: B5 Spoilers ? (Was Re: Sa'Vasku ship diagram GIF's)

From: agoodall@s... (Allan Goodall)
Date: Sat, 24 Jan 1998 03:35:59 GMT
Subject: Re: B5 Spoilers ? (Was Re: Sa'Vasku ship diagram GIF's)

On Fri, 23 Jan 1998 01:12:59 +1000, Alan E & Carmel J Brain
<aebrain@dynamite.com.au> wrote:

>Yes. Us. And as Season 5 is on Cable, the odds of us ever getting to
see
>that, except via video stores, is approximately zero.

Perhaps. Still, they did sell the rights to individual Canadian
outlets, and we're going to see the fifth season starting on February
1. Mind you, we haven't seen the B5 movie. I have to wait until one of
my friend's bootleg tape makes the rounds.

Allan Goodall	       agoodall@sympatico.ca

"Once again, the half time score,
 Alien Overlords: 142,000. Scotland: nil."

Prev: Re: Some FT rules ideas(Longish) Next: Massed Super-Heavy units