Prev: Re: EFSB Errata? Next: Re: Re[2]: Stargrunt II question - Linear cover

Re: Valiant Miniatures?

From: Thomas.Granvold@E... (Tom Granvold)
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 1998 18:29:24 -0800
Subject: Re: Valiant Miniatures?

On Fri, 23 Jan 1998 Doug_Evans/CSN/UNEBR@UNebMail.UNeb.EDU wrote:

> > Have pity on me; my first sci-fi(sic) games were Zocchi's Alien
Space and
> > Casciano's(sp?) Star Raider and Fomenhault II. Actually, I seem to
have
> > developed a sudden block on the latter two, and am sure I don't
quite have
> > them right. Lovely scale, icky execution. And, let's not even try to
recall
> > War of the, er, um, Star Slavers?

    Does anyone know much about Star Slavers?  I have not heard of it
before
and don't have it on my list of spaceship combat games.  If it involves
spaceship combat, I'd like to add it, but can use any information I can
get.
Especially who producded it and when was it released.

    If you would like to see my list, which also includes a list of
spaceship miniatures, the web page can be found at
<http://www.scruz.net/~granvold/spaceship/index.html>

Enjoy,
Tom Granvold			<thomas.granvold@eng.sun.com>

Prev: Re: EFSB Errata? Next: Re: Re[2]: Stargrunt II question - Linear cover