Prev: Re: Age and Complexity Next: Re: EFSB

Re: Age and Complexity

From: Kevin Wang <cwang@d...>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 1998 10:18:08 -0600 (CST)
Subject: Re: Age and Complexity

On Thu, 22 Jan 1998, Alfredo Lorente wrote:

> Am I the exception?  Should I get a couple kids to better match the
> average GZG gamer profile?
>
> Alfredo

Greeting All :)
	I am Kevin Wang, a lurker here on the list. I am 23 years old,
unmarried, and NO kids. So you are not only one Alfredo.

	I play 40K, a home-baked fantasy RPG, and read a lot different
kind game system.

*"To be or not to be that is the question." -Hamlet		   *
*To be is infinite better then to be in the limbo flowing around...*
*So.....			 Get a life... :)		   *
*Chun-Kai Wang a.k.a. Kevin.					   *

Prev: Re: Age and Complexity Next: Re: EFSB