Prev: Re: Age and Complexity Next: Re: Sa'Vasku ship diagram GIF's

Re: Sa'Vasku ship diagram GIF's

From: Winchell Chung <nyrath@c...>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 1998 07:08:38 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: Sa'Vasku ship diagram GIF's

On Wed, 21 Jan 1998, Jim 'Jiji' Foster wrote:

> BTW, anyone else watch B5 ep 5.1 tonight? I vote that G'kar's oath of
> office be used from now on in US Presidential elections. :)

	Agreed!!

> Also, who else thinks that the use of a mute, malnourished psyker
violated
> JMS's promise of 'no cute kids or robots, ever' ?

	Naw, over the years the consensus on rec.arts.sf.tv.babylon5
	is that it is OK to have a cute kid or a robot,
	as long as they die horribly during the episode...
--
      * A B S I T * I N V I D I A * V E R B O ** I D E M * S O N A N S *

-----+
http://www.clark.net/pub/nyrath/home.html |
nyrath@clark.net |
|  /_\	| Never use one hydrogen bomb when two will suffice.

| <(*)> |

|/_/|\_\|

| //|\\ |

-----+

Prev: Re: Age and Complexity Next: Re: Sa'Vasku ship diagram GIF's