Prev: Re: EFSB Next: Re: Sa'Vasku ship diagram GIF's

Re: EFSB

From: jfoster@k... (Jim 'Jiji' Foster)
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 1998 23:25:05 -0600
Subject: Re: EFSB

At 09:47 1/21/98, Doug_Evans/CSN/UNEBR@UNebMail.UNeb.EDU wrote:
>Jim:
>There has been a pretty good discussion on B5 Wars on rec.games.board
and
>rec.games.miniatures.misc. You can search old newsgroup postings, if
you

Looks like I'm going to have to start lurking on r.g.m.m. again...

>Quick skinny on it is basically that it's put out by folks that have
done
>Star Fleet Battles extensions, that this seems better, as well as more
>tailored to B5. Still on hexes. Least, it hasn't developed a rule set
>worthy of a lawyer/solicitor's office... (Hmm.... barristers would have
>more books, right?)

Well, it may not yet, but if it's designed by SFB aficianados, surely it
will in time, ne? Blood will tell....

------
Jim 'Jiji' Foster / jfoster@kansas.net / Jiji @ AnimeMUCK / TIP #28

"That's the way we all begin," said Tom Platt. "The boys they make
believe
all the time till they've cheated 'emselves into bein' men, an' so till
they die--pretendin' and pretendin'."
    Rudyard Kipling, _Captains Courageous_

Prev: Re: EFSB Next: Re: Sa'Vasku ship diagram GIF's