Prev: New Campaign Rules & Query Next: Dragon Twins - New Kyoto Blockade

Bad news Re: DS2 Infantry

From: WENMESS <WENMESS@a...>
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 1998 15:33:17 EST
Subject: Bad news Re: DS2 Infantry

The bad news for those of us in the US is that the DS2 infantry Jon T.
(GZG)
announced won't be available until April or beyond.  The following is
KR@geohex 's response to my query on the subject.

Mike
wenmess@aol.com

In a message dated 98-01-18 to KR@geohex.com, I wrote:

>>The NSL and NAC infantry are now out in 6mm - a full platoon per pack;
just
>>got the first NAC Power Armour 6mm from the sculptor, the pack will be
out
>>soon. The masters are on their way to geoHex any day now, contact them
for
>>US release info.
>>
>>Jon (GZG)
>
> The above was posted to the GZG mailing list,  and I'm looking forward
> getting hold of some *official* infantry.  Any idea of a scheduled
release
> date for here in the states? The part code Jon referenced was DSM-127.
>
> Thanks!
> Mike Messenger
> wenmess@aol.com

I announce March releases this week, so will have to schedule for
April and beyond.  I have to give distributors time to solicite
their stores - much more time consuming than releasing new product in
the UK!!

KR

Prev: New Campaign Rules & Query Next: Dragon Twins - New Kyoto Blockade