Prev: Re: Grab Bag of Ideas & Comments. Mostly EFSB Next: Re: Another Starfire plug, was Re: Strategic Full Thrust

Re: New Campaign Rules & Query

From: ngilsena@m...
Date: Sat, 17 Jan 1998 12:06:23 +0000
Subject: Re: New Campaign Rules & Query

> From: 	 "Michael Blair" <amfortas@hotmail.com>
> Reply-to:	 FTGZG-L@bolton.ac.uk
> To:		 ftgzg-l@bolton.ac.uk
> Subject:	 New Campaign Rules & Query
> Date: 	 Sat, 17 Jan 1998 01:58:50 PST

> I have converted my Full Thrust campaign rules to HTML. The URL is:
> http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Zone/1070/ft-0043.html
>
> There are also rule fragments at:
> http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Zone/1070/ft-003.html

I haven't seen these rules before.  They look quite comprehensive.
Many thanks for making them available.

As a matter of interest how many different campaign systems for FT
are there out there now?  Does anyone have a set of links to each of
them?  This could be very useful if it exists.
Niall Gilsenan,
DIT Cathal Brugha St,
Dublin 1,
Ireland.

Prev: Re: Grab Bag of Ideas & Comments. Mostly EFSB Next: Re: Another Starfire plug, was Re: Strategic Full Thrust