Prev: RE: Help! - EFSB Rule Variants Next: RE: Helltank and Helltank Destroyer

UFTWWWP Update: 1-14-98

From: "I had no idea that Jay Leno's chin had such magical powers." <cthulhu@c...>
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 1998 19:09:13 -0600
Subject: UFTWWWP Update: 1-14-98

--
Later,
Mark A. Siefert
Hello All:
	Just uploaded some new updates to the UFTWWWP.	Here's the long
and the
short of it:
	*New EF Sourcebook Rule Variants Page is up.  Brendan
Robertson's new
rules and my interceptor additions are now in glorious HTML format.
Additions from the peanut gallery are more than welcome.
	*Links to Samuel Reynold's FT page and Scott Nolan's Traveler/FT
page
are now up.

	Have a great day.

Later,
Mark A. Siefert

	"In my life, I have never seen anything like it. They would
weep,
they would pray, they would say goodbye to their loved ones and then
throw
themselves without fear or hesitation at the very face of death itself.
Never
surrendering. No one who saw them fighting against the inevitable could
help
but be moved to tears by their courage... Their stubborn nobility. When
they
ran out of ships, they used guns. When they ran out of guns, they used
knives
and sticks and bare hands. They were magnificent."

	-Emperor Londo Mollari
	Re: Humanity and the Earth/Minbari War.
	"Babylon 5: In the Beginning."

E-MAIL: cthulhu@csd.uwm.edu		WWW: http://www.uwm.edu/~cthulhu
=

Prev: RE: Help! - EFSB Rule Variants Next: RE: Helltank and Helltank Destroyer