Prev: SGII - Freefall bombs (was DSII) Next: Re: FT Scenario - Dragon Twins

SGII - Freefall bombs (was DSII)

From: "ROBERTSON,Brendan" <Brendan.ROBERTSON@E...>
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 1998 09:26:49 +1100
Subject: SGII - Freefall bombs (was DSII)

Sorry about this, but I've just realised I posted the question for
Dirtside (which I know the result) instead of Stargrunt (which I'm
learning).   Page 46 has the artillery type info but page 50 doesn't say
what to use when resolving DFO, it just gives rules for carpet bombing &
stick bombing.

'Neath Southern Skies
Ortillery, rich man's artillery.