Prev: Re: DSII - Freefall bombs Next: Re: Robotech for Full Thrust

Re: New to the list

From: "Ahhhhhhh....carbon monoxide. Breathe deep!" <KOCHTE@s...>
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 1998 00:16:18 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: New to the list

Welcome, Mike

>My name is mike and I live in the U.S. and i'm new to this list but
have
>been playing FT for over 1 1/2 years now.  A friend of mine is opening
up a
>gaming shop in the city I live in.  I will be GMing FT along with
another
>friend and would like to get ideas on how some of you run campaigns any
>advice, links or docs. would be helpful.

What city do you live in?

There has been some talk about campaign rules and thoughts lately on
here.
Sporadic, but it's been here. You can prolly dig the old posts off of
the
archives, maintained by Jerry Han:

      http://www.idigital.net/jhan/ft/full-thrust.html

Also, another source you may want to check out is Mark Seifert's
Unofficial
FT WebPage:

      http://www.uwm.edu/~cthulhu/FT/thrust.html

He has a rather large number of links and info on there you may or may
not
find to be of help.

Mk
-
Daune: "How can you be asleep and getting ready at the same time?"

Indy: "I'm multi-tasking..."

Prev: Re: DSII - Freefall bombs Next: Re: Robotech for Full Thrust