Prev: Re: Robotech for Full Thrust Next: Lost SG2 Fiction

Re: FT Scenario - Dragon Twins

From: Brian <pdga6560@c...>
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 1998 16:00:02 -0800
Subject: Re: FT Scenario - Dragon Twins

> Minor background niggles:
>
> 1. The ESU is Chinese dominated not Russian (Stargrunt
II page 65,
> second paragraph in the Timeline section).

I don't have Stargrunt II. I was basing this on FT
Background (FT page 43 year 2127). This states "The
balance of power within the ESU shifts away from Chinese

domination as the Union Government is moved from Earth
to the mainly Russian-settled Nova Moskva".

> 2. Japan is not part of the ESU.

I acknowledge this. I made an asumption that the
governments had not "ethnically cleansed" thier states.
These planets could have been colonies that were
absorbed by the ESU. Or just happen to have maily
Asiatic ancestry.

> 3. The idea of Chinese and Japanese colonies
co-operating is, um,
> interesting..... Especially considering the way that
old animosities
> seem to form the basis of a lot of the GZG universe
background.

I agree. However, I can envision an Asiatic alliance to
teach these gaijin <sp> a lesson.

--
Brian Bell
pdga6560@csi.com