Prev: Re: Strategic Full Thrust Next: Re: Robotech for Full Thrust

Re: FT Scenario - Dragon Twins

From: "Steve Pugh" <mafb90@p...>
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 1998 19:48:37 +0000
Subject: Re: FT Scenario - Dragon Twins

Damn! Sent this to Brian not the list, first time round, sorry Brian.

> Dragon Twins
> a Scenario
> by Brian Bell
> For the Full ThrustT war game
>
> Five worlds of Japanese and Chinese decent have quietly
> formed a plan to claim independence from the Eurasian
> Solar Union (ESU). These are unhappy with the Russian
> dominance fo the ESU.

Minor background niggles:

1. The ESU is Chinese dominated not Russian (Stargrunt II page 65,
second paragraph in the Timeline section).

2. Japan is not part of the ESU.

3. The idea of Chinese and Japanese colonies co-operating is, um,
interesting..... Especially considering the way that old animosities
seem to form the basis of a lot of the GZG universe background.

Nice scenario though.

 Cheers,
  Steve
 I never answer letters and you don't like my tie."  - The Doctor

Stephen Richard Pugh	 http://ds.dial.pipex.com/town/estate/ax16

Prev: Re: Strategic Full Thrust Next: Re: Robotech for Full Thrust