Prev: Re: A bit of SGII Fiction Next: Re: Roles of various ship classes

A bit of SGII Fiction

From: Roger Burton West <roger@f...>
Date: Wed, 07 Jan 98 21:57:09 GMT
Subject: A bit of SGII Fiction

On Wed, 7 Jan 1998, Steve Pugh wrote:

>Nah, what you have to worry about is the crack team of GW corporate
>assassins that are approaching your house as we speak.

Oh, would those be the famed "Da-Glo(TM) Ninja"? That is, of course, the
ones who are so good at stealth that they don't need any artificial
crutches like dark clothing...

And how do you conceal a weapon when it's taller than you are?

:)

Roger

--

Prev: Re: A bit of SGII Fiction Next: Re: Roles of various ship classes