Prev: Re: Testing Next: Figuring out the numbers for Campaigns

CinC Sci-Fi (was Re: How a minature should look)

From: "Dean Gundberg" <dean.gundberg@b...>
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 97 10:50:35 -0600
Subject: CinC Sci-Fi (was Re: How a minature should look)

 Mikko Kurki-Suonio wrote:
 > Likewise, metal casting quality ranges from barely identifiable lumps

 > from manufacturers best left unnamed to extremely fine (and
expensive)
 > castings from CinC or GHQ.

 For the DSII players, I just saw some Sci-Fi minis that CinC just
released
 (at least I had not heard about them before).	It is a small line so
far
 of a heavy hovertank, a 6-legged walker, and a few different APCs if I
 remember right.  They looked pretty good and compared well with the
 GZG/Geo-Hex Future Wars line.	I don't remember the price though.

 Dean
 <dean.gundberg@bcbsnd.com>

Prev: Re: Testing Next: Figuring out the numbers for Campaigns