Prev: Re: Server down? Next: CinC Sci-Fi (was Re: How a minature should look)

Re: Testing

From: agoodall@s... (Allan Goodall)
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 1997 16:03:10 GMT
Subject: Re: Testing

On Thu, 25 Dec 1997 17:32:22 -0700 (MST), Chen-Song Qin
<cqin@ee.ualberta.ca> wrote:

>Heh heh.  Around here we usually have a few feet of snow by this time
>(according to my observation anyways).  But because of this year's El
Nino
>weather, it's sunny and a balmy -10 degrees!

We're supposed to get a "winter storm warning" this evening and
tomorrow, but here in Toronto the temperature is just above freezing.
There's no snow, and some of the grass is starting to turn green
again.

I wonder if we could get tax exempt status for "Canadians for Global
Warming"?

Allan Goodall			   agoodall@sympatico.ca

"Unlike serial killer profiling, writing is a lonely and
depressing profession." - Jose Chung, Millenium

Prev: Re: Server down? Next: CinC Sci-Fi (was Re: How a minature should look)