Prev: Re: How a minature should look Next: Happy Xmas!

Re: Old Sathar (Star Frontiers) box sets

From: Doug_Evans/CSN/UNEBR@U...
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 1997 12:05:07 -0600
Subject: Re: Old Sathar (Star Frontiers) box sets

Aaron P. Teske's pithy reply went thusly:
-Huh?  In the box set, there's a set of minis rule, adn the picture of a
-UPF fighter firing on a Sathar fighter; they're roughly the same siz.
-It also says to use counters for fighters, so I was kinda assuming they
-hadn't made any.  I don't know what the 'Battlers' look like, but are
-you sure you're not thinking of the frigates, or the transport, which
-are both quite flat, with two engines?

Well, I'm not certain how I came up to the conclusion, though I thought
the
mini rules had outlines/sillouettes of the ships, and the fighter's came
in
a LITTLE
bigger than the Fed ships.

I may be thinking of the separate mini rules(Knight Hawks) box, or one
of
the mods.

The Buck Rogers game figs have a spherical front with point(sort of like
mechanical
bird), forward-swept curving wings with two fin/protrusions, and a
little
blister/
cockpit on the main body. AND the vinyl battlers are close in size to,
though I think
a wee bit smaller than, the Fed 'scouts' metal minis.

I HATE trying to remember this s**t from w**k; almost as much as if I
didn't have the
time at w**k to waste doing the thinking... ;->=

The_Beast

Prev: Re: How a minature should look Next: Happy Xmas!