Prev: Re: A few piccies on a web site.... Next: Re: How a minature should look

Re: Old Sathar (Star Frontiers) box sets

From: Aaron P Teske <Mithramuse+@C...>
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 1997 11:44:17 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: Old Sathar (Star Frontiers) box sets

Excerpts from FT: 22-Dec-97 Re: Old Sathar (Star Fronti.. by
Doug_Evans/CSN/UNEBR@UNe
> I think I pointed this out before, but, the 'Battlers' from the Buck
Rogers
> box game are dead ringers for the Sather 'Fighters', which, in the
game,
> are larger than the Fed Scout ships.

?_?

Huh?  In the box set, there's a set of minis rule, adn the picture of a
UPF fighter firing on a Sathar fighter; they're roughly the same siz.
It also says to use counters for fighters, so I was kinda assuming they
hadn't made any.  I don't know what the 'Battlers' look like, but are
you sure you're not thinking of the frigates, or the transport, which
are both quite flat, with two engines?

>Not sure how much they fit the fleet
> look, but something to consider. Did you get any blisters? I think
there
> was one in a blister not in the box(flat with two engines).

Later,

		    Aaron Teske
		    Mithramuse+@cmu.edu

Prev: Re: A few piccies on a web site.... Next: Re: How a minature should look