Prev: Wicked Chortle Re: Old Sathar (Star Frontiers) box sets Next: Okay, now I've played and watched FT

Re: WSGS Tournament.

From: Tony Wilkinson <twilko@o...>
Date: Sun, 21 Dec 1997 12:22:28 +1100
Subject: Re: WSGS Tournament.

At 11:40 AM 12/19/97 -0800, you wrote:
>Tony Wilkinson wrote:
>
>snip
>> FLEETS.
>>	   Players are asked to construct 4 fleets.
>>	   Patrol fleet    -	   750pts  -	   50% escorts, 50%
crusiers.
>>	   Escort fleet    -	   900pts  -	   50% escorts, 50%
crusiers.
>>	   Defence fleet   -	   1000pts-	   30% escorts, 50%
crusiers, 50% capital.
>>	   Attack fleet    -	   2000pts-	   30% escorts, 50%
crusiers, 50% capital.

>snip
>Am I missing something or do the Defence and Attack fleets add up to
>130%.
>--
>Warning: Dates on calendar are closer than they appear.

	No you don't get 30% more points. What it does mean is that you
can
construct a fleet without escorts or that if you include escorts only
upto
30% of your points can be spent on them. If your fleet is entirely
capitals
and crusiers then Attack/Defence games are going to be bloody sloging
matches. However the Attack and the Defence fleets will be called on to
engage the Escort or Patrol fleet. This may not sound fair but the
objectives will balance this. (If all the other guy has to do is run
	GET THOSE ENTRIES IN!
	My apologies for shouting.

	Tony
	twilko@ozemail.com.au

Prev: Wicked Chortle Re: Old Sathar (Star Frontiers) box sets Next: Okay, now I've played and watched FT