Prev: Re: (Dumb question) Logistics in Full Thrust Next: C l o a k i n g . . .

RE: GZG Online Catalog

From: Tim Jones <Tim.Jones@S...>
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 1997 09:01:27 -0000
Subject: RE: GZG Online Catalog

On Friday, December 19, 1997 5:36 AM, Kelvin
[SMTP:kx.henderson@qut.edu.au]
wrote:
> >I'm having problems accessing Paul Owen's GZG online catalog.  Has
anyone
> >else had problems?  I'm getting DNS errors.
>
> You bet.  I can't see anything when I try to access it.  I have to
manually
> type in what I think the full URL is to get anything.  I think its the
way
> the links are set up.  Some browsers just don't like it.  I know mine
> doesn't (Netscape 3.0).

I get the frames but it can't find the contents.

Also some http servers are case sensitive to URL
names, I've had problems with UPPER CASE
names with this server saying forbidden rule
and got it to work by typing the URL in lowercase.

sincerely
tim jones
--
Reality is for those who can't cope with Science Fiction.

Prev: Re: (Dumb question) Logistics in Full Thrust Next: C l o a k i n g . . .